Venus glass Timeline History from 2004 tile 2016
01 Feb 2004
01 Feb 2005
• Installation of the architectural glass tempering line using TamGlass Ltd. tempering furnace, enabled Venus Glass to introduce High Performance double glazed glass products to Iran’s market for the first time.
• Supplying the façade glass of Saderat Bank Iran, Saari Branch, and double skin façade of NOOR Eye Hospital, Tehran, were the first outstanding projects of Venus Glass
• Installation of the architectural laminating line in collaboration with TamGlass Ltd. – Finland, Bystronic Armatec GmbH – Switzerland, and AG Engineering – Italy.
• Installation of the Press Bending Furnace technology made the production of complex bend glass possible for the first time in Iran.
• Certified to ISO/TS-16949 standard for production of all automotive glass types
• Achieving the CE Marking quality certificate for automotive laminated glass
• Become self-sufficient in manufacturing of Peugeot 206 windshield and delivering the first part of this product to the Iran Khodro corporation (IKCO)
• Obtained ISO 9000:2000 standard certification for the production of architectural glass
01 Feb 2006
01 Feb 2007
• Our bullet proof glass was certified by Beschussamt Ulm institute, the most accredited institute in evaluating fire proof, theft proof and bullet proof products in Germany.
• Providing Netherland Embassy in Tehran with safety glass was the first time that Venus Glass started its activity as a supplier of bullet proof and burglar proof products under V-Guard and V-Guard+ brand names.
• Introducing V-systems department of Venus Glass to supply glass handrails and installation of advanced glass and metal structures
.01 Feb 2009
.01 Feb 2010
• Supplying the façade, internal handrails and some parts of decoration of great Holy Defense Museum in Tehran. In this project, Venus Glass succeeded to develop the longest anti-reflex glass wall in collaboration with Schott AG Manufacturing Company, Germany.
• Introduction of V-Art brand of Venus Glass including all types of colored, patterned and photo-laminated glasses
• Manufacturing the glass of Janbazan Sport Complex in Tehran and providing more than 2 km glass handrail in that project
• Installation of the first continues tempering bent automotive glass furnace in Iran
• Production of the first part of Peugeot 206 back window glass and making Iran self-sufficient regarding this product
• Supplying decorative glass/metal systems for handrails, vitrines and other glass structures of the most luxurious commercial complexes in Iran, Sam Center and Modern Elahieh shopping centers in Tehran.
• Supplying glass for Tehran Book Garden and Ghoo Middle East Diamond projects using the latest V-Cool products. Broad glass surfaces considered in design of the mentioned projects made it necessary to use glass with high safety and high energy control levels.
.01 Feb 2011
.01 Feb 2013
.01 Feb 2014
.08 Feb 2015
01 Feb 2016