Classification of fire protection glazing (DIN EN 13501-2)
Fire resistant glass products offered by Venus Glass are produced according to the European and national standards and are capable of providing light, transparency and fire protection for architectural applications. Fire resistant glazing can be classified as the below table:
This category provides protection against fire and smoke but does not reduce transfer of dangerous radiant heat. It remains transparent in the event of fire.
Most protection functionality against fire, smoke and heat radiation from 30 up to 180 minutes.
- The Characteristic Properties Of fire Resistant Behavior
- Advantages Of Venus Glass Fire Resistant Glass
• UV resistance without prefixed UV filter
• No intrinsic color of the glass panels (no green tint)
• Decorative design options can be offered including laminated glass using color interlayer, printed and sand blasted glass
• Combination with almost all toughened glazing